We are looking for an creative user experience designer, who’s obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
- Perform research and analyse the really expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journey across multiple devices.
- Understand delivering value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Framer.js, Quartz, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UXPin
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague